So, you’ve made up your mind to start a business or company. It might have occurred by choice or circumstance. You are either the founder of one of the very first staffs. You might have envisioned your concept as the potential single to be successful in 3 years, or just a grand slam that would permit you to socialize with some. Work with content marketing companies now.
Unless you have inherited viral concepts in your hands, you would be going to need to emphasize your advertising. In this article, we would talk about your advertising needs if it is still your first 3 months in the company.
1. Make a good and tidy website – most people do not mind this very important step, and just make their website plain and boring. Take note of this – depending on which of the website genius you will be listening, you have 5-10 seconds to persuade a guest to check your website. And whenever your start-up does not think that you need to have a clean website, then it is up to you. You would surely not attain your goals.
2. Create blogs, post contents, and know how to advertise it – it is very important that you would find the content through the other websites, search engine, or may the social media properties such as LinkedIn or Twitter. If your site is more on your brochure, then your blogs would be your platform in expressing your thoughts and distribute to your advertising content.
3. Spend some time in conducting the basic search engine optimization work, or just look for somebody who can do the job for you – the SEO, in general, would rarely cause impact in your company in short-term basis. With that said, if anybody would tell you that the search engine optimization is already dead and you must not worry about this, you have to disregard his or her thoughts because even the basic search engine optimization still works, if it is appropriately done.
4. Conduct some public relationships – not all company owners could spend a thousand dollars every month just to sustain their public relations, but this is not an excuse. You would be able to get the highest quality press release pitched, distributed, and written for just $2000, or even less.
5. Have involvement in the social media – as always, the social media is very important. You have to learn, listen, join, and post. Majority of the startups would post. They do not acknowledge learning and listening. Most startups are normally in a rush to get some traction but the investors would judge the traction based on their followers in Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook friends. Check out digital marketing companies for startups.
At https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inbound_marketing you could find other related stories.